For any inquiries via this website must consider the information below
Personal data relating to users (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.)
Dear user, we remind you that at your disposal for any further clarification in relation to the personal data we needed to be able to respond to your inquiries and in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.
By filling out the information on the website request form www.beigroup.it is necessary inserirealcuni personal data.
The data is stored in a database and processed according to Art.
PURPOSE 'THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be collected, in order to be able to contact directly following the completion of the request form.
RIGHTS - YOU
According to this article, the user has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification and integration of data concerning him
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law,
- The interested party has the right to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of collection;
- He has the right to object to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The confirmation of existence of data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- Indication of the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means, the identification of the owner and the manager and the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
MANNER OF PROCESSING
Personal data undergoing processing shall be
- Processed lawfully and fairly
- Collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes;
- Accurate and, where necessary, updated;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- Used with the implementation of all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, together with the request, they will arrive as an email to our email@example.com address.
Your data may be kept on file for future communications.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The information you provide will be used only by staff specifically charged with automated tools and may not be disclosed to third parties unless it is not given explicit consent.
Personal data undergoing processing shall be kept and controlled, even in relation to knowledge based on technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the treatment, so as to minimize, by adopting suitable and preventive measures
NATURE AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO RESPOND
The conferment of your data (including only the required data as required) is required because, in the absence, might jeopardize the possibility of recapitaLe an answer. Additional data (optional data) are optional and their absence does not affect the ability to get response from us.
For more information, please refer to the guarantor for the protection of personal data:
Decree of 30 June 2003, n. 196 - Code concerning the protection of personal data
(Http://www.garanteprivacy.it/garante/doc.jsp?ID=1042761). This set is the address checked on 28/11/2008 if subsequently changed, it is not our responsibility, we recommend you look on the website of the Privacy and / or the site of the Guardia di Finanza.
Holder of the processing of personal data is B.E.I. MECHANICAL srl., Via Brodolini, 6-20863 Concorrezzo (MB) - tel./fax 0396 042 131, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
designated manager is Eugenio Beretta.
For more information: